Performance Wind Vest / Gilet - 1895
In the colours of the Spanish Republic in honour of those who died in the International Brigades including 4 Clarion Cyclists.
Formerly the 'Intermediate Wind Vest' this gilet is designed to be worn for the entirety of your ride when the temperature is cooler but all you need is a vest over your riding jersey. Heavier and warmer than our CS Wind Guard Jersey but not as heavy as our Performance Winter Vest.
- Front of vest made from CS Windguard fabric with a mesh lining
- Shoulders made from CS Tech fabric with mesh lining for increased protection
- Rear of vest made from CS Tech material
- Features 3 x rear pockets for storage
- Fitted with am elasticized gripper at the base of the vest to keep the ‘tail’ of the garment in place offering additional protection
- Features a two way YKK zipper system enabling complete temperature control
- Fitted with a high neck for additional warmth
- Reflective piping as standard.
NOTE: To achieve a close fit, CS UK staff recommend a size down in this product.
Manufactured by Champion Systems
1. To keep prices competitive, we place kit orders once we receive orders for at least 10 items. This is on average 3 times a year. Kit then takes approximately 4-6 weeks to arrive.
2. All our teamwear is custom made. We cannot accept returns due to sizing. Please ensure that garments are ordered from measurement, as opposed to based on sizing from other suppliers.